THERE’S A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES WAITING FOR YOU. PARTNER WITH OPENROAD AND WE’LL HELP YOU GO FURTHER.
Join our network and get access to ideal freight in lanes that optimize your business strategies. Our single point of contact model means our carrier team is focused completely on addressing your needs to ensure you have the resources you need to stay moving.
- Stress-free payment options; 21 days or same day.
- 24/7 support with a live person ready to talk at all times
- Single point of contact model
- Seasoned team of professionals
- Simple onboarding process
- Freight of all sizes and commodities
How do I sign up?
To haul for OpenRoad, you need:
- Valid MC or US DOT number for at least 30 days
- Minimum $1 million auto liability insurance
- Minimum $100,000 cargo insurance policy
- Complete our online application form here: Carrier Sign-up
How do I get paid?
Once your load has been delivered, to get paid:
- Net 21 — Send your invoice, our rate confirmation, and the signed POD to firstname.lastname@example.org. From there, our invoicing team will review your paperwork for accuracy and completion, and payment will be issued within 21 days of receipt (10:00 AM PST).
- Quick Pay — Fill out this PDF form and email it, with your paperwork to email@example.com. Our quick pay specialist will be in contact with you promptly.
- Payment Status — Call 503-623-9922 (option 4) and be ready with your OpenRoad load number.
- Factoring Services — Visit our affiliate company, OpenRoad Financial Services, to sign up today.
Working with OpenRoad Transportation has always been the right move. From pick up to delivery, OpenRoad Transportation provides unrivaled partnership and opportunity while keeping customers and drivers alike satisfied.